Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RockMelt

Updated:

You know how we have so many windows opened while using the laptop?
One for Twitter, one for Fb and we even resort to multiple tabs!

Watch this!


But this is cool! This is like a social browser and it makes your life easier.
I haven't gotten the chance to try it out though because I think its not out yet,
but if you wanna be the first few to try it out, log on to http://www.rockmelt.com
and request for an invite to try the browser!
Hoping it won't be so complicated and it would make
things easier for a social media junkie like me!

.
.
.
.
.
UPDATED!

I got an email invite from a friend I got to know via Twitter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:) Now I don't have to open so many tabs because I can have things on the side!
Well its something new and its not really open everyone yet.

But I like it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment